Monday, May 10, 2010

The Very Last E-mail

Whats up. Ok so i was thinking Redeemer of Israel, I know that my redeemer lives, and for the sacrament hymn I Believe in Christ. Just some good hymns about the savior. I am definitely excited to get up there and talk in sacrament though. I have been planning out my talk in my head for the last 3 weeks :D I probably wont even take anything up there with me.. Who knows. Well... See ya in a week... :D It was great to talk to you yesterday. I'm just not sure what else to say today.. lol. Love ya! Take care!
Elder Penman

1 comment:

Brynne said...

I can't believe he's already DONE! That flew by. When he was in our area, he had a year left! Have fun in Cancun!! What a welcome home present. Great missionary. Great guy. Good luck with everything!! Call us if you are ever in Post Falls. ;)