Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 1st E-mail

Hey whats happenin?!?! well it sounds like you guys had fun! I could use some 4-wheelin right about now :D that sounds like a great time. So meat salad and oranges huh? what a unique diet :D lol well I think the key after the diet will be #1 don't sit around and #2 don't eat more than you need.. smaller portions.. if you do that I don't think you will gain it all back. But if you guys are feeling good than that's great. I wonder what crazy thing you guys are going to do next :D I guess that must be what you do when you have no kids at home is you sit there and think of crazy things to do :D lol! I'm just kidding! Well thank you so much for getting Shannon some big beautiful flowers! She needed those! She is so sweet! I mean seriously I know of no other missionaries girlfriend that hasn't missed 1 single week of writing since they have been out! Now that's awesome! So she deserved those flowers lol! Thank you again. We just got back from golfing this morning and it was wonderful! We just played a par 3 but it was so fun to get out and whack the ball around a little bit. I loved it. It was me and Elder Steinbeigle and Jeremy Turrell (a recent convert) and then a whole bunch of old ladies everywhere else.. lol! It was funny. I thought that Jeremy was going to kill one of the old ladies.. He hit from the tee box at like 160 with I think his 8 iron or something and these old ladies were on their box but that course crams them all together and anyways He hit it and yelled 4 and it landed literally right between 2 of the ladies.. and the way they moved we thought that he hit one of them.. but he didn't which was good. He was pretty worried. But overall it was way fun! We had an ok week this week. It could have been better but what do ya do? We are hanging in there though! Thanks for everything! I love you guys! Its good to hear from you! GO MAGIC! Oh and by the way I knew Lebron would choke.. that's just what he does.. :D but anyways I love you guys! Take care!
Elder Penman

No comments: