Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19th Letter!

Shanni!
Well what's happenin?! I saw some cute pictures of you with Logan and he is dang cute and boy I tell you what I don't know if it's just because I haven't seen you in so long but every time I get new pictures of you I swear that you get hotter and hotter! It makes me cringe at the fact that Utah is LOADED with wife hunting RMs! But we only have 8 more months to go before we are out of the "high risk dear john" stage and we enter into the "holy crap he is coming home in less than 6 months" stage. :)
So I have great news for you! I am more than likely going to buy a brand spankin new camera! Now you might ask yourself how this is a good thing for you...Well I must tell you that if I do this, which I probably will, then I will want to take pictures of everything and guess who will get more pictures? YOU! WOOT! Good idea? Yep I thought so too! I wish I could sing you a song right now! That's just how happy I am! It wouldn't be very good and it would be made up and probably about how beautiful you are! But it would be fun! So the picture of me in the doorway with the Iron gym does make me look like a giant but I have to tell you that this basement is tiny! The door jam is at 6'4'' and I'm still only 6'5''. So don't worry I didn't grow a foot while I have been out here lol!
I just got the news that Willis died about 2 weeks ago! I heard it from Elder Clyde (who is engaged btw) But no one told me that Willis had passed! It kind of upsets me because I could have gone to his service. But anyway he is in a lot better shape right now I can tell you that! He was awesome though. I loved Willis.
Well I love you very much! I feel like we've come closer together even being apart. Thank you for always being there for me! I truly appreciate your support! I don't know what I'd do without you! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Take care!!
Elder Penman

1 comment:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Ryan John is always so happy in his letters. Reading them makes me smile!