Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 16th E-mail

Whats happening ?!?!? How have you guys been? Well dad its too bad I'm not there to out drive you :D lol! J/k so ya that iron gym doesn't work so great in the basement of the house we live in. :D The door jams are like 6'4" so I have to duck all the time! It's just wonderful! And the ceiling fans... well they are even worse! lol! But I'm hanging in there! So Dick Mckinley (Jace Hymus' father in-law) wants to be baptized in April! AND not only that but he wants to do it in UTAH!!! So you guys and Shannon and her fam and everyone might just be able to be a part of one of my convert baptisms!!!!! Now of course I wont be there lol but that would be so freaking cool!!!!! It would be at one of the stake centers in Taylorsville! So I will let you know when! But in April! Be ready for the chance of a lifetime! :D Also! Transfer calls are this Saturday and we are having a baptism!!!! The Suman family! The dad is dunking 3 of em!!!! Woot!!! We (well I) are so stinking excited!!! Oh and I might just buy me a new camera today... I am getting sick of the battery thing on the camera and I have plenty of money... and I want a better one anyways... So I might just get me one! woot! I need to send my card home cause it is full so I will be doing that sometime. Well I love you guys very much! I hope that all is well! Take care! I will talk to you soon! WOOT for transfers! lol! It is true I am very transfer trunky! I cant wait! lol! Love ya! Take care!
Elder Penman

No comments: