Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3rd E-mail

Whats going on?!? Oh man not a whole lot except that we just had a WEDDING yesterday!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Tessa and Jacob Sateren!!! They tied the knot yesterday it was way cool! The wedding went so smooth and it was just simple and beautiful and the bishop did a wonderful job and there were quite a few people there I would say somewhere around 40-50 and the ward did refreshments and what not for them and it was just wonderful! They were so excited and so were we! Yesterday I was on top of the world :D It was just so fun! AND I was one of their witnesses and everything! I let Jacob wear my black suit and my farewell tie... that purple one.. and then I gave him the tie afterwards... lol I told him well you know the rule on the tie is after you get married in it, it's yours... lol! WOOHOO!!! Tessa bore her testimony in relief society and everything! The gospel has changed their lives!!! They are feeling the spirit so strongly in their lives and as Tessa worded it they can feel their testimonies growing. It's a beautiful thing! I am so grateful that I am here! Holy cow! I have never had a stronger testimony of this gospel in my life! It is true! It works! It is the ONLY way we can truly experience joy! Wow! It's just beautiful! So next weekend Jacob will receive the priesthood and then on the 15th he will baptize Tessa and then she will be confirmed on the 16th!!! So this month is going to be soooo cool for them!!!! They are just amazing! I am so grateful to be able to experience something like this so early in my mission and I just pray and I invite you guys to pray also that the ward will embrace them and that they will continue to look towards the temple!!!! Mom! Dad! This is why I am on a mission! I just want to thank you both for all the support that you have shown me! And for the help that you both gave me in getting me out here! I love you both very very very much! I hope you are both doing great! Mom I'm sorry your knee sucks! Keep reading your scrips! In fact study out Ezekiel chapter 37! Holy moly oly! Awesome stuff in there! Next week I want you to tell me what you learned from it! OK! Dad well I'm glad I still sound retarded.. lol! I don't know if that will ever change lol! :D I hope that highland keeps it up! If you get the chance to play timpview beat the living crap out of them for me so I can give my comp some crap lol! By the way I got your package! Thanks for the beanie! It is a little bit tight... but it will do! If only I didn't have such a big dome... :D But anywho! I love you! I will see about the boots I like them if they come in all black I would love them! So anyways take care! Love ya! I will talk to you next week! woohoo!!!
Elder Penman

2 comments:

Cass and Jared said...

That's great that such good things are happening with this couple. Jared got to help put together quite a few weddings on his mission, and he loved it. Now he says he's a professional wedding planner!

SheL said...

That is so awesome!