Thursday, September 25, 2008

Transfers Are Coming Up Already!

What is happening?! How are you? Thank you for your letters! I love them. I show you off to everyone! Even that wallet picture I have of you that is from 2004! LOL You might need to send me a new pic for my wallet :) People always say "she looks young in that picture." and I say that's cause she is young...shes only 16! So send me one if you want but keep in mind I show it to everyone! I hope you aren't still sick! That sucks you get sick so much. Remember if you are sick ( and even if you aren't) you don't want to get any boys sick by kissing them... :)

Last night we went over to the Whittles ( it was Wendy's birthday) and they had the Monday night game on and it about killed me! I just went into the kitchen and ate some cake! LOL. Transfers are the 7th of October but transfer calls will be the 4th. So on Monday I will let you know through my e-mail but I don't think I'll be leaving...at least I hope not. Okay I will tell you one thing I want for Christmas and that is slippers to keep my feet warm when I get out of bed in the morning! :)

Well the mission isn't all bananas and dancing with tooth brushes...LOL. Grrr it just seemed like last week every day someone wanted to argue with us or tell us we were wrong. But tonight we are going to go teach a family of like 6 or more so I'm excited! The dad is a football coach and the whole family loves sports! I am going to get along great with this family! The only name I know right now though is Larry, so pray for Larry and his family! :) The baptism is going to have to be cancelled again with Richard. He is puffing those cancer sticks like there is no tomorrow. He will get baptized eventually, he has a testimony. It will just take some time. Tessa and Jacob are really awesome! We finally got them to talk about marriage and they are thinking about January 25th. We have plenty of others we are working with too, they just aren't progressing as quickly. But hopefully we will get a baptism soon.

I am so excited for general conference! You have no idea! I can't wait. Its going to be so sweet. We are watching each session with different people- 3 gators and the Whittles.

I hope things are going great! Take care and keep sending pictures! I love you!

Love,
Elder Ryan John Penman

2 comments:

SheL said...

Oh sure... he will tell Shanni what he wants for Christmas but not his sister =) Its cool... I have only asked him like 5 times lol.

Shannon said...

Haha Well Shel, I begged and gave him puppy dog eyes...I don't know if that helps! :)