Saturday, August 16, 2008

No Pictures Yet!

Well I am LOVIN the new place! :) Its huge! I have to say that I am VERY sorry that I don't have pictures of it yet though! I should by now but I have been slacking! Please forgive me I will get them to ya soon enough. I will however send you a bracelet that one of the Brennan girls made for me. You can wear it on your ankle :) Its not that they like us, its just that the missionaries have changed their lives so much that they don't know how to repay them and so they just do random nice things for us every once in a while. They have given me a few ties already! But anyway, I like the bracelet. So I've picked up on something new...Elder Clyde taught me how to crochet! Its way sweet and its also very relaxing! It helps you to wind down at night, and he crochets like scarves and beanies. So you never know someday you might get a scarf or something...if so what 3 colors would you want to go together in it? So elder Clyde got all of his stuff and so I have 2 tape recorders and some blank tapes and so feel free to send me a tape! ASAP BABY! So tell me how the Olympics are going... I hear that it was by far the best opening ceremonies ever done by anyone...what are your thoughts? SO you didn't say anything about me and your parents going to dinner...let me know because I will ask but if you can't be there I would still love to go to dinner with your parents! So you didn't like the letter that Carissa got from Elder Clyde? LOL what was wrong with it? I thought it was pretty funny myself! Did she get upset or what? Well I don't think you should be stressing about math class...I know you will be just fine! Oh and just so you know it wasn't the girls that you mentioned about going to the concert with that I didn't approve of...it was the guys that you didn't mention!! :) LOL I'm j/k! But yes if I was home and you went with them I might hrrrrp! But while I am out here I want you to get out like that! So I hope that it was fun! Tell granny Gen happy birthday from me! Those two are so dang cool its not even funny! In fact, that's close to first on the list when I get home (not being trunky at all) is going down to St. George and spending some time with them! So wait, Meri is a waitress at Applebees?! Why wasn't she working there while I was there!? I would have much rather her get my tips than anyone else! LOL well I was just looking over this letter and I realized how sloppy my handwriting has been! So I am sorry if you can't even read it :) if not have your mom help you...she deals with doctors :) Well take care and I love you! Good luck on your new job tomorrow! Goodnight now!

Love, Elder Ryan John

P.S. Tell your mom thanks for the letter and your dad for his cent and a half :)

P.S.S Make me a tape!!!

1 comment:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Funny letter--Elder Goob is such a cutie!! I can sit and crochet with him in the cold winter months when he gets home...we'll watch Deal or no Deal and make scarves--hahahaha!