Thursday, June 19, 2008

Elder Goob is Doing Great!

Hey how are you doing this week? So how has the weather been in Utah? It has surely warmed up here! So what is this blog I am hearing all about? You're not putting me on display on the Internet are you? LOL You know that if you do that your blog will get so overloaded with people/girls that my pictures wont even be able to load right? LOL j/k. So what is it all about? I want to see it! What's on it? Tell me all about it OK! So what have you been doing lately? Anything fun? This week we put our baking skills to the test because we had to make a cake for this less active lady because it was her birthday! We went over to her house on her birthday and didn't have anything for her but we saw she had a Costco cake and so when we left we were like we could do better than that! So we went home and made her a cake and frosted it and everything. We wrote on it, "Costco cake Sucks." LOL It was awesome and it was funfetti so it was pretty much the best cake ever!And so when you look at it you aren't going to believe that we made it, but it was. Elder Clyde wrote on the cake! I think me and him should start a business... we are pretty much better than any of the stinking sister missionaries. All they do is sit around and bake cookies and cakes to take to people! Pretty much worthless! :) LOL So this church always puts up signs and we took a picture of the one and now we drove by today and they changed it so now you will be getting it next time because this week we will go and take a picture of it! It is way funny this time! So you want to know how we did the matrix pictures huh? Well I can't tell you or I would have to shoot you! Just tell your dad that I will tell him how it works in 2 years LOL. So you asked if I miss Elder Moench. Well the answer is NO! Not at all, in fact I pretty much wanted to kill him before we got to Spokane! He all of a sudden got really super annoying and it was because he became district leader. For some reason, even though in the MTC all the DL does is get mail, he let it get to his head. He thought he had all the power in the world and it got to the point to where he would disagree with everything I said and want to argue just to argue. I would try to ditch him and it would make him mad LOL! Oh well...So I have no idea where he is serving, and I mean he is a way cool kid I just don't want to be his comp... So I have learned that missionaries aren't perfect and it doesn't mean all that much when some of them one day get to tell people that they are an RM. I wont go into detail on that but I will say that I am glad that I am with my comp! He still wants to work and he follows all the rules! But as soon as I get some other hoser I might have to kill him! But we have decided that we ( me and elder Clyde) are going to hang out all the time when I get back. So I hope you like his wife! :) hint hint... and I am going to become a cyclist! The tallest cyclist in the world! Sweet huh! I hope you are as excited as me! LOL! Ya we are pretty crazy! But I hope your week was great! Mine went really well! I hope you can read this mess too! LOL. So I make a shrine of all your pics while I write you! :) So please send me some more pics! And get your silly parents in one too! :) Send me one with grapes! :) Anyways I will send more pics of ME next time! I la you! Oh ya, Dank ya for the pictures baby! I love you so much I hope you have a great week! Take care of yourself and hang in there!
Love always, Elder Ryan John

No comments: