Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19th E-mail

Whats happenin?!?! So you reserved the clubhouse? for Monday? that's cool. Whoever wants to come can come. But at the airport i just want family and future family (Shannon and her mom) :D But whatever the plan is it will work. lol.. I guess i wont really care at that point. Its kind of weird to be planning it all out. This week was my last Zone Conference. I cant believe that one is my last one... I love having Zone Conference. But oh well. It was just interesting giving my final testimony. It was cool there because there were 3 of my boys there. Elder Allred II, Elder Foerster, and Elder Brady. So it was pretty cool to get to see them. Its weird to think that in just a few weeks this life i have been living for 2 years is going to come to an end.. It still doesn't seem very real. Even though i got my flight plans in the mail this week too... :D So mom the chances of an entire mission all getting together at once is very very slim.. The only reason that we got to do that was because Elder Bednar wanted to meet with all of us.. And so we took advantage of the opportunity while we had it.. To take a picture in front of the temple as well was pretty rare... But its really cool. So guess who came to our stake conference this week as we got a new stake President? Elder Bednar! It was so freaking awesome! I cant believe what an amazing man he is! But it was really cool. Well Ken is doing awesome. He came to both the Saturday night and Sunday morning sessions of Stake Conference. And he is way solid! We also put another kid on-date for the 15th of may!
(my last proselyting day) Mike Miklose is his name. So go ahead and pray that he gets the courage to talk to his dad about him wanting to be baptized... His dad kind of belittles him and his dad is a Buddhist that grew up in SLC. So you could imagine his reaction when mike told him that he was meeting with us.. He simply laughed at him.. But ya everything is really good. WE are seeing many miracles! I Love you guys so much! Take care! Ill talk to ya soon! woot! ;) Elder Penman

No comments: