Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 7th E-mail

Well whats happenin?!?! What in the world is going on with everyone? I like dread emailing now cause i know that every time i get on it there is going to be some other problem with my family :D That is just absolutely crazy with little Eva! Poor thing. I am glad that she is doing ok! My goodness.. Well dad i hope that all goes well with your eye surgery on Thursday... I will be praying for ya! And for Eva as well. I still cant believe it. That is just nuts. Well i got a new companion. His name is Elder Prosence. HE is from north Salt Lake and He really does only have 1 leg. He has a prosthetic leg. (I'm not sure if that's how you spell that) but he gets around pretty good. He is a trooper. He has pretty much done everything. In fact he had colleges looking at him for golf and wrestling and he actually golfed at Weber for a year before he came on the mish.. He is pretty cool. He falls down quite a bit on the ice :D He is pretty small though. He only weighs about 120 lbs. He has a very strong upper body though.. We were at some investigators house and he just out of the blue says i bet you i can go down those stairs on a hand stand.. And i was like lets see it.. And so he did it.. And has now done it 3 other times since :D lol.. Its pretty fun to watch.. I have it on video. Well the weather has been rather cold this week. And yesterday it was pretty freaking windy as well. In fact the Bassetts didn't come to church because they have a bunch of temp. storage deals out on their farm and well they were blowing around all over the place.. But they went and bought their kids church clothes and so i think they are settling in! Which is sweet! Now we need to just get them baptized! So lol kinda of a funny story.. We were over at this less-active's house, the McLeods, and they have come to church 2 out of the last 3 weeks. And so we were just visiting to actually set up another appointment with them and there was a knock on the door and i could see that it was people that were caroling.. And so me and Elder Prosence sat on the ground behind the couch so they couldn't see us and Sis. McLeod joined us and Bro. McLeod ran into the back room and their 7 year old went and answered the door LOL! and they sang 2 songs to her and gave her a Christmas present.. and well turns out they were from the ward! and it was the youth! And one of the youth leaders, Sis. Collins, pokes her head in the house and yells "AMBER are you in here?!?" and then Sis. McLeod stand up from behind the couch!!!! LOL!!! and we were laughing so hard and then one of the young men leaders came in as well and started talking to Bro. McLeod and he told him oh sorry we though you were the Baptist Carollers!!! LOL!!!! like that makes it better! And then he tells him to come up the stairs so he can show him something and well he comes up and there we are behind the couch and he was like Elders? LOL!!! We were freaking hiding from our own ward! oh man it was so funny! It still makes me laugh so hard! LOL! well i thought you would get a kick out of that... Well I got the boots that you sent me! They are awesome. I love em. They are just right too. So no worries mom i love em. Thank you so much! A great Christmas present! I'm pretty much all set for winter now.. And boy is it here :D just not much snow yet.. but it will come :D I have no doubts.. Oh and i got the chocolates too! That's what I'm talking about! woot! They are amazing as ever! I absolutely love them! Thanks. Tell everyone thanks for all the hard work and long hours! I will help next year! :D If I'm around :D Well Thanks for everything! I love ya tons! I hope you guys are doing ok now.. Please take a break from the Chaos! ok! :D Love ya! Thanks for everything! Take care of yourselves! Elder Penman

No comments: