Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4th E-mail

Well hello there fam! I got some exciting news for ya! I'm getting transferred! To Post Falls Idaho! And I have been called upon to be the District Leader there.. now I will be serving in 1 ward again (which i am very excited for) and that ward has had 20!!!! baptisms in the last 7!! months! wow! ya tell me about it! that is a ton! But i am so excited cause i will finally get to go to Coeur d'Alene! and i am now in the Coeur d'Alene zone.. my district is pretty small it is only us and one other companionship and the the zone leaders.. but that place is just on fire! So I can not wait to get there and hit the ground running! Oh and another good thing is that we only have a car every other week... that will work out very nicely because since I have been in a car for 6 straight months everything has turned to fat :D lol But what do ya do right? Yep tomorrow I heading out to there and so today we are crazy busy cause I have to pack everything and blah blah blah I hate packing and then we have a bunch of other stuff to do and people to say goodbye to and so forth! Anyways it will all get done... I have no worries! Hey I absolutely love you guys to death! Thanks so much for all you do for me! I know you pray for me but I will just add to please continue those prayers and even increase them because I will need them with going district leader and setting the tone for those other missionaries.. I have to tell you though that I am way excited! Jeez I get to talk to you guys in less than a week! How cool is that. But since I have no idea now where we are calling or what not I have no idea what time we will be calling.. so sorry about that but I will just have to call your cell phone and we can go from there! But hey things are great here! I hope all is well there I really appreciate you guys and all that you do for me! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers! Especially you mom! You are the best! take care of yourselves! I love ya!
Elder Penman

No comments: