Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 12th Letter

Hey whats happening!? So you are very welcome! But ya whats the deal with your mailman? You should punch him in the dome for me! I was getting a little worried there! I thought you were testing me or paying me back for making you wait LOL. But hey its good to hear your excitement and that you liked your Christmas present! I was hoping that you would!

I'm glad you didn't have time to go help with chocolates! You are way too busy for that and I hope that you aren't too stressed out! If so just know that it will be okay and that I love ya! And even though you are way busy don't forget the lord in your life. Still take a few minutes and read your scrips and say your prayers! I promise that things will go smoother.

Okay so I did know a few of your seven facts, I knew about the corndog/pickles and that you are a "homebody" and I definitely knew about the pajama pants! Lol you wore those all the time! But I did not know the other ones! That was pretty fun, lets see if I can come up with seven myself...

1. I generally have to have the volume of things on either a 5 or 0. I can't stand it when its on something in between! ( I hope that makes sense)
2. I was supposed to be a twin. They suspected the other one to be a girl! So I will have another sibling in heaven? :) I hope so!
3. I like to have a towel over my shoulder when I'm cooking. :)
4. I absolutely love walking outside on a brisk morning! I like cold weather.
5. I am the only missionary out here that is "practically sealed." LOL
6. That one really long blonde hair that I had on my belly is now gone! I have no idea what happened!
7. I really really really like butter. :)

Lol well those are kinda hrrrp and you probably knew most of them but I dunno you just know me too well! Thank you for the pictures I will send some soon! So don't get too impatient. :) So Elder Burrell wrote Cami :) Tell her that she has to send him a picture and if Ashley writes him she has to send him a picture too!

Happy holidays! Remember I love you! I look forward to hearing from you again! I hope all of your finals went well! Keep reading your scriptures! Tell everyone hi for me! Tell your mom that I look forward to eating her pies for years to come!

Love,
Elder Ryan John Penman

1 comment:

leesa said...

We love Elder Goob!