Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21st Letter!

Hey!
So Carrie Underwood is coming to Utah eh? Well you better believe we would be going! And hey, come on I don't drool that much! Lol! I feel bad for Syd but she is just getting pretty bad it sounds like. I'm sorry. :(
But hey as far as music goes we can listen to quite a bit of music. There isn't a specific list of anything so ya I would love the EFY Cd's and ya burned Cd's aren't a problem. Just as long as it is music that won't take you off the subject of your work it's okay. It's pretty cool. Well you better not still be sick! Holy cow! I'm sorry you got sick again! What do you keep going and doing that for? Don't you know that its no fun?!
I made it to Clarkston! Woohoo! It is pretty sweet, our area is over two states! We cover Clarkston WA and Lewiston ID and they are just across the snake river from each other! I will get some awesome pics from this place! Speaking of pics I finally sent some! Woohoo! Sorry it took me for ever! Sorry this letter is short also, I will make up for it next week I pRomise! I love you and I'll tell you about the baptism next week too! Sorry I just don't have too much time! I have good stuff to tell you though! Cliffhanger! :) Love ya!

Love, Elder Ryan John Penman

1 comment:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Won't it be fun to hear about Elder Ryan's new area? Two states is fun, too. A new adventure for us all!