Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10th E-mail

Whats going on?!?! Hows are you guys doing?!?! I'm glad to hear that you are reading mother!! I might have made a mistake in chapters that I wanted you to study... it might have been Ezekiel 36... you will be able to find it though it might have been 37... I cant remember now. But it talks about the stick of Judah and the stick of Joseph.. and we can make a covenant of peace if we just do something. Anyways read that one both of ya and I'll give ya some insight next week cause I don't have much time this week. Dad sorry football is over... I mean losing is bad enough but beating yourself just sucks. So hows the weather back home?!?! It's been raining all week here :D It's sweet I love my coat. :D Jacob got the priesthood on Sunday and so he is going to be able to baptize tessa on Saturday! WOOHOO! Elder Ashton ordained him and I'm going to Confirm Tessa! So I'm excited for that!! I will let you know how it all goes! Just a quick addition to all the cool stories that have come from this wonderful family is that Jacob for months had been fighting his work to give him a raise (because he does a lot more than whats in his job description) and they didn't do anything and so he decided to just drop it. So he hadn't said anything to anyone for a while and after they got married a few days later he went into work and his job title had been changed and he got a raise! :D He figured it up and the raise was for them to be able to pay tithing cause with the raise after tithing they will have the same amount of money as they did before the raise and without tithing... I hope that makes sense but I know that the lord prepares the way! All we have to do is whats right! Mom i will get you their address next week. I will let you know about the boots cause it depends on where I am so I will wait to see until after transfers... but they are coming up and holy cow I am excited :D !!! I love you guys! Pray for me to go somewhere cool lol!! Take care!
Elder Penman

No comments: