Friday, October 17, 2008

October 17th Letter & Pictures

Baby Jacob
Yummy
Pumpkins need love too!
Elder Yauncey, Elder Ashton and Me


Wow that was so cool to be able to see your parents! Like two minutes before I saw them I was thinking Shannon told me they would be driving a white Altima... so I might as well keep an eye out. Then sure enough I start going up this hill and there they are! :) Your parents are so cool! Oh by they way, I loved my packages! They were both way cool! That pumpkin chocolate chip bread is what I have been dreaming of ever since you got that job!

Yes I enjoyed conference very much! That stinks that you didn't get to watch any on Saturday... There were some way good talks. You should go to LDS.org and watch them! I did talk to Clyde and he said that you guys are all cool, and in fact I talked to him on the phone that Friday night and I was the one that told him if he went into your work you would hook him up with some bread. He is a player though, he is dating like five different girls. Lol.

Hey by the way did I ever leave the toilet seat up before I came out here? I'm pretty sure I didn't and I still don't! Lol You are silly. So usually we have our interviews for the transfer towards the end of the transfer but for some weird reason that I don't know of we are having them tomorrow... yeah it's kinda weird but oh well. It's fine with me I don't have anything to hide! Sorry this letter is late, at least this one has some pictures to make up for it being late!

Well, I hope Izzy's baptism went great! I'm sure it did and I wish I could have been there! But what do ya do. :) I hope your ride home went a lot better than your ride here! That Altima is pretty sweet! This week was a good one! We got a new Catholic family we are teaching! It is awesome to see them want to read the BoM. Their names are Dennis and Michelle. They are way cool! I hope school is going okay for you- Especially math! I would help if I could, but hey when I get back you will be helping me with math! Take care! I love you!

Love, Elder Ryan John Penman

2 comments:

Cass and Jared said...

I just have to say that I love the pumpkin picture. Love it.

SheL said...

Yeah the pumpkin picture was pretty funny. Gotta love Goob =) The pic with the baby made me kind of sad though since he hasn't held Logan since he was 2 weeks old =( Cute pics.