Thursday, September 11, 2008

We mean business!

I had to stop and get a picture of this

Don't worry I am safe at night



The fencing agent!


LOL. Thats all I can say

Me testing out the camera and getting ready


Hello there! How are you? I hope you are great! I hope your face has lit up again and is glowing! :) I'm glad you like getting my letters! I LOVE getting yours! And do you know what else I love? Getting your tapes! Which I did get and it was the coolest thing in the whole world! Except! That part where you were like,"oh guess what" and then "oh Nevermind!" I will definitely get you for that one! Grrr! I can't believe you would do that to me just cause I am in WA and I can't do anything about it...:( But I figured you were going to finish that with something like "guess what I went on a date with this really cute guy and he held my hand and now I have goose bumps even thinking about it..."etc so if that's how you were going to finish that then I am glad that you didn't finish it! :) So it was the funniest thing I was thinking the day before I got your letter about the "what do ya do? you don't.." and I started laughing and I thought I'm going to put that in my next letter cause she will laugh and then you put it in your letter :) It was funny. Oh and you probably could have beat me at guitar hero before I left, I never was good at that game! But it sounds to me like you might want to start blinking a few times while you are playing LOL. You are so funny. Well I haven't spoken in church yet...my Sunday kinda goes like this- I get up (6:30), get ready and study for a little bit, have a meeting at 9:30-10:30 and then after that we do what we call "round up" where we call or go see everyone that we invited to church and either wake them up or remind them about church. Then we have lunch and go to church at 1:00 and then we are usually there until about 4:30 and then we have dinner at about 5-5:30 depending on the member. Then after dinner we do what we would do on a normal day. Elder Ashton has been in 2 accidents so no driving for him! I love driving that Malibu! I haven't been crocheting much at all...to tell you the truth I just try to stay
asleep...When we get in at night and plan after that we have a half hour before we go to bed but I just go to bed anyway. Thank you for writing me every week! Most missionaries say by now the letters slow down, but I tell them we are practically already married! LOL I have a baptism this Saturday the 13th! Its Richard Powell's and he is so cool! He got up and bore his testimony on Sunday and hes not even a member yet! He is in a wheelchair so we are going to have to carry him in and out of the font. I'm way excited. Well I finally sent some pictures and I hope you like them. :) The "fencing agent" Elder Ashton is completely serious in those pictures by the way. I gave him that nickname too. I hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Ryan John

1 comment:

SheL said...

I am not sure how I missed this letter last week but I LOVE the "Fencing Agent" pic he he =)