Monday, August 25, 2008

Short and Sweet

Hey hows it going?!? Well lol dad don't worry the spiders are just fine... and I mean we catch a few a week anyways and so whether or not I was putting them into a tank it wouldn't matter as far as me getting bit... :D So don't worry lol! Well that sucks that you guys ended up losing but... that's what happens when you don't hold onto the ball... So ya practice ought to be really fun this week! Oh well its good for em.. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time with Shel and Tyler! I wish I could have been there too but oh well I have plenty of work to do! I do know who my new comp is his name is Elder Ashton... and all I know about him is that he is tall and a little odd.. but pres told me that its his first time being senior comp.. and he has been out 17 months and so I dunno quite what that means but I have been told that he is a hard worker and so that's all that matters to me! :D I took a trip down to the valley and dropped off elder Clyde at the mission home and he flew out this morning so he is home now.. I told him that he should meet you guys and so he might be calling in a little bit... who knows.. he is coming back up here September 18th and so we are going to go on splits :D but ya I don't pick up my new comp until tomorrow(Tuesday) and so I am just way excited to get back to work! This last p-week sucked! It was driving me nuts!!! But its ok cause I mean its not really elder Clyde's fault cause the last week you basically pack and say goodbye to people... and round all your crap up... so anyways I'm
ready to get the ball rolling again! Cause right now we don't have any on-dates and so we are going to fix that this week hopefully! Ya my area is so beautiful! You guys would love it! But
anyways I love you guys! Have a wonderful week! Good luck this week in football! Mom I hope
you are feeling ok! I love you guys! take care of yourselves!
Love Elder Penman

No comments: